Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yahoo
Rouda Ahmed Hashim * largest and most popular World Wide
* loyal clientele in an extremely
* Is free to its users.
* Determining customers needs.
* Stay current with their customer
preferences. Yahoo! What parallels do you see between developing a high quality service product and a high quality manufactured product?
E-mail messages Direct feedback Knowing and understanding customers need is a center of every successful business. * wide variety and quantity of the information
* offering Yahoo mail, images, videos, maps,
news,finance, sports, music and the online-
* Provide Yahoo Messenger
* free access to Yahoo The Internet search engine you use the most often? as a Company Uniquely pair innovative technology with a human touch Is Yahoo! a company that was simply at the right place at the right time, or are many of its service innovations truly unique? It Provide some unique services: Any Questions ? Thank You