Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
time capsules & year books
Transcript of time capsules & year books
A yearbook is a book to record, highlight,
the past year of a school.
It is often published for students in their last year of High School.
What is a
A time capsule is a container that stores objects, photos, letters, notes and memories of the
present time. It is
in the future.
= to find
= to hide, put
Today we will be doing something fun (I think..)!
We will be talking about things students write in their
and put in a
What kind of things do you think I put in my time capsule?
For example, in 2002 when I was
in Year 7, my class decided to make time capsules. Then, the school put them away into
. We opened them again in year 12, 5 years later. We also received a year book.
= a place to store/keep things.