Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
An Introduction to My Lesson
Transcript of An Introduction to My Lesson
twitter : @yagatino
blog : http://yagatino.tistory.com How long could we have? What is this class mainly about? Objectives? Buy books? Test? Help me! Archiving & Sharing Less than weeks professional skill and view points : apply proper startegies to read a given text
thinking and problem solving : explain what you read
factual knowledge : learn the abcs of 'Language'
communication skill : talk and write what they think
self-reliance, self-discipline : be more responsible for your behavior
use essential webtools to work with others and archieve your works http://zenhabits.net/start/ Performance tests Wordia(speaking)
Levitation(writing) Webtools? What do you want to read with the class? evernote
blogging : http://reading-for-gimfl.posterous.com What goes into Evernote? lesson materials
students' works(writing, speaking, video, pictures) interested in blogging or webtools?
enjoying taking pictures and editing them?
want to do INTERESTING things?