Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LONDON, ENGLAND
Absolute Location of London, England:
51.5072° N, 0.1275° W
The Cheviot Hills- mountain range or 35 miles that border London and Scotland.
The Pennines- Limestone hills called the "Blackbone" of England
Cumbrian Mountains- Range of mountains that have been eroded by glaciers.
London is on the continent of Europe
London is South part of the United Kingdom
London is in the south east
on the river Thames.
Highest point in
England is : Scafell Pike, 3,205 ft.
What they wear:
Fish and Chips is England's
most popular meal.
England had there own style of dress,
just like any other culture. There style
is more retro.
They decorate very modern like.
Human Environmental Interaction