Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Procter and Gamble
Transcript of Procter and Gamble
What is Branding?
-Gives the consumer expectations of the product
-Differentiates products from competitors
-Represents perception of a company
-Group of images and experiences that are left with the consumer
Who are Procter and Gamble?
5 Core Strengths
1. Consumer Understanding
4. Brand Building
5. Go-To Market Capabilities
- 50 P&G Brands are top household names
-Brand Building leader of its industry
-25 Brands generate over 1 Billion dollars/year
-Operates under the House of Brands
Procter and Gamble
Branding and Diversification
Ashley Beresid - Steve Bezick - Nolan Young
How Does P&G use Diversification
-Originally it was not a diverse company
-Specialized in soap and candles
What is Diversification?
Corporate strategy to increase sales volume from new products and new markets
How does P&G use Diversification?
-Procter and Gamble began to enter into new markets and sell different products
-Diversified into 3 segments from 5 units
1. Beauty and Grooming
2. Health and well-being
3. Household care (fabric, home, baby, family care)
5 Business Units
1. Beauty (24% net sales)
2. Gooming (9% net sales)
3. Health Care (15% net sales)
4. Fabric and Home Care (32% net sales)
5. Baby and Family Care (20% net sales)
-Market products in 180 countries
-Serve 4.8 Billion people on the planet
-84 Billion dollars in sales
"Brands with strong equities in the minds of consumers.
Brands that retailers want in their stores.
Brands that are platforms for innovation."