Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Procter and Gamble
Transcript of Procter and Gamble
What is Branding?
-Gives the consumer expectations of the product
-Differentiates products from competitors
-Represents perception of a company
-Group of images and experiences that are left with the consumer
Who are Procter and Gamble?
5 Core Strengths
1. Consumer Understanding
4. Brand Building
5. Go-To Market Capabilities
- 50 P&G Brands are top household names
-Brand Building leader of its industry
-25 Brands generate over 1 Billion dollars/year
-Operates under the House of Brands
Procter and Gamble
Branding and Diversification
Ashley Beresid - Steve Bezick - Nolan Young
How Does P&G use Diversification
-Originally it was not a diverse company
-Specialized in soap and candles
What is Diversification?
Corporate strategy to increase sales volume from new products and new markets
How does P&G use Diversification?
-Procter and Gamble began to enter into new markets and sell different products
-Diversified into 3 segments from 5 units
1. Beauty and Grooming
2. Health and well-being
3. Household care (fabric, home, baby, family care)
5 Business Units
1. Beauty (24% net sales)
2. Gooming (9% net sales)
3. Health Care (15% net sales)
4. Fabric and Home Care (32% net sales)
5. Baby and Family Care (20% net sales)
-Market products in 180 countries
-Serve 4.8 Billion people on the planet
-84 Billion dollars in sales
"Brands with strong equities in the minds of consumers.
Brands that retailers want in their stores.
Brands that are platforms for innovation."