Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Keys to Professionalism in the Culinary Arts Field
Transcript of Keys to Professionalism in the Culinary Arts Field
A Full Range of Skills and Techniques
(Both Physical and Mental)
Ability to Work with Other People
Eagerness to Learn
Keys to Professionalism in the Culinary Arts
10 behavioral characteristics that the chef or food service professional should develop and maintain to achieve the highest standards of professionalism.
(Mastering the Basics)
(at all times)
Ability to Learn by Your (Inevitable) Mistakes
By Chef Jeff Miller