Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sewing Machine Parts II
Transcript of Sewing Machine Parts II
Place bobbin on
spool to wind
19. Foot Pedal
Press with foot
to make machine
14. Thread Tension
Holds the thread so the
stitches are perfect. Thread
tension should be set at
5 (the red line).
15. Back Thread Guide
Hooks thread from spool to the front thread guide.
13. On/Off Switch
Used to turn machine on and off.
0 means off
1 means on with NO light
1/ a lightbulb means on with light
16. Thread Cutter
Used to cut the thread
when finished sewing.
17. Bobbin Tension
Wrap thread around
to wind bobbin.