Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Loner
by Julie Holder STR IFE There is shouting, laugh, song
And a place at the wall for who wont belong He leans against the playground wall
Smacks his hand against the playground wall
And other boredom beating tricks
Traces patterns with his feet Scruffs to make the tarmac squeak
back against the wall he stays-
and never plays The playground is quick with life
The beat is strong Though Sharp as knife
Strife doesn't last long We pass him running, skipping walking
In slow, huddled groups low talking. his loninessis his shell and shield
And neither he nor we will yeild He wasn't there at the wall today Someone said
he'd moved away To another school and place And on the wall where he used to lean Someone Had chalked 'Watch this space'....