Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maine-Anjou
The Miane-Anjou originated in France.At the beginning of the 19th century, the cattle in this region were large, well-muscled animals with light red coats spotted with white. These cattle were known as he Mancelle breed...
In addition to their size and muscling, the Mancelle had a reputation for their easy fattening. Leclere -Thouin, an agriculturalist, wrote in 1843 that on the community pastures of the Auge Valley, the Mancelle...
"were the last to be put onto the grass, but were the first to be picked out to go to the markets in the capital city".
Color: Red, white, and roan
Great for crossbreeding
White on belly and hind legs
Pros And Cons
Pros: good meat quality
great for crossbreeding
Cons: no cons, all good.