Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Effect of Family on Socialization.
Transcript of The Effect of Family on Socialization.
Bad: Divorce, money problems, and mixed families, single moms raising children. In past generations divorce was almost unheard of, and now for us Generation Z children almost 50% of our parents have been divroced, causing multilple family issues and weakens family bonding. Unlike past generations where family was all that you had and you all stuck together no matter what happened in life. Because our family bonds are weaker and more families are divorced it has made us as children more spoiled. Researchers say that we are "spoiled, and the 'now' generation" which is true, if we want something we find ways to get it and usually are parents are to blame, whether they feel guilty for having a broken family or that they are in competition with the other parent. Generation Z is living through the mistakes of our parents, and seeing the effects of divorce and we are learning from their mistakes, seeing that we don't want to make the same mistakes for our children, or also be afraid to have children and get married at all, seeing that most of the marriges that we see end in divorce. Families used to be incredibly strong, having the simple and tradition family life, then women became more independent, learning that they didn't really need their husbands to survive and if they were getting treated poorly they got out, and this started the trend. Which caused a strain in family values. Solutions There needs to be more value in Family, less divorce, parents needs to make more family time and stay focused on their children and not be selfish with their own lives. Questions: 1. How many people have divorced parents?
2. How has your parents relationships been affected by this? 3. Do you believe the decisions your parents make effect you as a person? 4. Is it worse for parents to split up with younger or older children? Explain.
5. What do you believe are positive and negative things in families today?