Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and Contrast Deep ocean currents, and surface curren
Transcript of Compare and Contrast Deep ocean currents, and surface curren
Deep ocean currents
Surface currents are caused by wind blowing across the atlantic. (Affrects the top 30 feet)
Deep Ocean Currents are caused by the density of the Ocean water
Changes in the climate
Move in a circular fomation called a Gyre.
Colder water sinks and the warmer water rises to the top which helps bring oxygen down to animals at the bottom of the ocean.