Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
what are four types of tissue :)
Transcript of what are four types of tissue :)
subcutis or superficial fascia is the lowermost layer of the integumentnary system in vertebrates
the end i hope you enjoyed
tissue that connects, supports, binds, or separates other tissues or organs, typically having relatively few cells embedded in an amorphous matrix, often with collagen or other fibers, and including cartilaginous, fatty, and elastic tissues.
muscular tissue varies with function and location in the body. :)
this was for a suprise
the main tissue componet of the two parts of nervous system
epithelial tissue line the cavities and surfaces of blood vessels.