Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BRAND VALUE
Brand value is the value of the brand as a business asset.
BRAND ASSET VALUATOR MODEL
5 Stages of Brand Experience
Brand equity is typically the result of brand loyalty, and with brand loyalty comes increased market share. In fact, there are 5 stages of brand experience that lead to positive brand equity:
Consumers are aware of the brand.
Consumers recognize the brand and know what it offers versus competitors.
Consumers have tried the brand.
Consumers like the brand and become repeat purchasers. They begin to develop emotional connections to the brand.
Consumers demand the brand and will travel distances to find it. As loyalty increases so do emotional connections until there is no adequate substitute for the brand in the consumer’s mind.
“a set of assets such as name awareness, loyal
customers, perceived quality, and associations that are linked to the brand and add value
to the product or service being offered.”