Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Facebook Insights
Active vs. Passive Users A/B Testing
Track your dates (before/after)
Size of data sample
Know your averages
Site Engagement Distribution Likes vs. Shares CTR vs. CPA Click-through rate = Clicks/Impressions
Click-per-action = Clicks/Total Actions
Challenge: Compare CPA of Facebook vs. Twitter Like Button Organic Shares Likes & Comments Questions? Facebook.com/digitaljournalist
Prezi: bit.ly/fbinsight Let's Discuss What are some best practices you learned while building community on Facebook?
What are some lessons learned in effectively engaging your Facebook community?
For your page or site, what types of content gets the best engagement?