Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT SUNDGAARDSVEJ
Transcript of URBAN DEVELOPMENT SUNDGAARDSVEJ
Student: Oriol Muñoz Paredes
Former Study/ University: Constructing architect / Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
ECTS: 15 ECTS ( 450 hours)
Student: Ruben Garcia Fenoy
Former Study/ University: Constructing architect / University of Granada, Spain
ECTS: 18 ECTS ( 540 hours)
Kind of houses
2. Needs of the area
- Movement on foot, by bicycle or using public transport against private cars.
- Use of renewable energy as wind or solar energy
- Use of natural means of sewage treatment.
- Protection and use of natural hydrologic systems
- Natural open space
- Reduction of waste and recycling of waste materials.
1.2 Landscape recognition
- Passive houses
- Sustainable landscaping
- Take advantage of the sun radiation
1.3 Study of the area
- Reduction of storm water with permeable paving.
- Water conservation techniques
- Creating wildlife habitat in urban
- Proper placement and selection of shade trees, and creation of wind breaks
- Recycling of products
- Soil management techniques
- Integration and adoption of renewable energy (solar-powered lighting)
- Incorporating less-polluting landscaping tools
4.4 Cross Sections
Asphalt dimension catalog method
- Traffic class/Number of truck pr. day
- Soil conditions
- Non-freezing depth
4.5 Sewage and rainwater design
Calm place sensation
Good street lighting
Blind streets (cul de sacs)
Exploit views/ Protect habitats
Impact of wind
Access and movement
Sense of security
Privacy and exclusivity
7900 Dkr · 150 m2 = 2.370.000 Dkr is the average cost for one single house.
2.370.000 Dkr · 60 houses = 142.200.000 Dkr is the overall average building cost.
7660 Dkr · 1477 l.m = 11.313.820 Dkr costs of building up all the new road system.
550 Dkr · 1140 m2: 627.000 Dkr for the parking plots.
15600 m2 · 347 Dkr: 5.407.995 Dkr for the entire concrete stones pavement.
The professional fees
159.548.815 Dkr · 12,5 % = 19.9.601,875 Dkr should be used for paying the engineers, architects, etc.
Reinforce the views toward the lake
Sens of security with human activity and no dead spaces
Orientation of the houses depending on the sunlight
Shelter beds created by planting
Mixture between both:
Blind streets but without barriers for pedestrians and bicycles.
8. Final Conclusion
1.Mixture of architectural and civil engineering subjects makes a complete project.
2. Sustainability. Think global, act local.
3. Shaping the final design's solution
4. Learning Novapoint/V-turn
5. Disabled people's facilities
6. Realism with renders. Selling the product to the interested parts
Red clovers, orchids, oak trees,deciduous trees, other kind of trees and bushes
Looking for the comfort and mimicking with the surroundings
- Water supply system:
- Self-food production area
- Solar-powered lighting
- Green route
4.2 Horizontal Alignment
- Football pitch
- Basketball court
- Changing and storage room
- Sustainability: Use of recycled materials
- To the south-east
- Relaxation point
- Beach sand
- Translucent structure
- Swings, bridges and different levels
- Sustainability: Use of recycled materials
- Bring the citizens closer to the nature
- Cyclists, horse riders and walkers
- No pavement
- Photovoltaic panels
- Led lamps
- No underground network
- Resistant to adverse environment conditions
- Orientation and views
- Regular intervals
- Good aesthetic, easy maintenance and secured against vandalism
4.1 First layouts
- 8 garbage collection points in the urbanization
- 4 different containers in each point (organic, plastic, paper and glass)
- Underground containers
- Enough space
- One lane in each street
- Parking for disabled people
- Electric vehicle parking
- 124 cars parking places in total
- Bicycle parking:
Encourage the use of the bicycle.
4.3 Vertical Alignment
5. Financial Estimate
- Crossing zebra with speed reducers
- Speed reducers: humps
- Bicycle lanes with changing level
- Pathway connections
Safety facilities for vulnerable users
Thanks for your attention
- Different pavement surface for blinded people
- Ramps for motor handicap people
Disabled people facilities
Crossing zebra cross section
- 30 parcels of 90 m2
- Spaces for people who wish to grow their own food
Local food production
- Connection between streets taking into account the elevation points
- Gradient maximum = 70‰
- For a maximum speed of 50 km/h:
Recommended minimum radius = 1500 m
Minimum radius = 750 m