Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
QR for SLS
Transcript of QR for SLS
1st Graders- Search Topic ideas
2nd - 4th Graders- Analytics department
5th Graders- Create Searches / Create QR Codes
1. Students lead the way with new technology-
seeing qr codes in public school, teaching their parents
QR Code Generator- http://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/
1. Create QR codes using free software
2. Mobile Device with Camera & App that reads codes
Goal: Primary age (K,1,2) elementary students to become independent searchers; Upper elementary students create & interact with QR codes.
- Mandarin interface
Transformational searching, student ownership
1. Changing Catalog URL's
2. Makes searching transformational for lower elementary
3. Students are mobile throughout library not tethered to a terminal
Do It Yourself:
Kaywa QR Code- http://qrcode.kaywa.com/
Go QR Me- http://goqr.me/
Thanks for attending!
McNamara Elementary School