Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MICHAEL JACKSON -SMOOTH CRIMINAL
Transcript of MICHAEL JACKSON -SMOOTH CRIMINAL
You've been hit by
You've been hit by a smooth criminal
As he came into the window
It was the sound of a crescendo....
1. Lyric Interpratation
2. General information
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet...
She ran underneath the table
He could see she was unable...
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom.
Annie are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok...
Are you ok Annie?
came into the outway
It was Sunday - what a black day
Mouth to mouth resuscitation
Sounding heartbeats - intimidations
2. General Information
1. Michael had his heartbeat recorded to be used in the recording of the “Smooth Criminal” song.
2. Michael's Anti Gravity Lean is a technique
which was used on his stages performances.
The props needed were patented in the US by Michael in 1993.
3. Smooth Criminal originally has 4 video versions.
4.Jackson wanted to make the short film in the western genre, but later decided to change it to a 1930s nightclub style.
In 2001 Smooth Criminal was covered by Alien Ant Farm featured in the 2001 film American Pie with Jason Biggs.
In 2008, Violinist David Garrett recorded an classical instrumental cover of "Smooth Criminal"
In January 2011, musical duo 2Cellos (consisting of Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser) recorded a cover of "Smooth Criminal" played solely on cello, which became a hit on YouTube.
In January 2012, Naya Rivera and Grant Gustin sing "Smooth Criminal" as a duet in the television show Glee.
Background music: 2Cellos - Smooth Criminal
- This single is the 7th major single from Michael's hit album Bad, the single was released October 24th 1988.
- Smooth Criminal is the main song for Michael musical film Moonwalker featuring Joe Pesci.
- This song written by Michael Jackson and co-produced with Quincy Jones.
- Two early versions of the song were written by Jackson in 1985 and the original demo was recorded in 1986. The first song was called "Chicago 1945" which evolved into "Al Capone".
- In 2003 it was added to Michael's Number ones greatest hits albums.
- The song was performed live in all of Jackson's tours, the Bad, Dangerous and History tour.