Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cocaine infographic
Short term effects:
Higher Body Temperature
Feeling sick to the stomach
How Addictive is the drug?
The drug is very addictive
The high doesn't last very long, causing the person to take it over and over again to keep feeling good
Cocaine comes from the coca plant native to South America.
The crystal of crack is heated in a glass pipe to produce vapors.
Aunt Nora Nose candy
Stimulant- a drug that increases your energy and makes you more upbeat.
Other same classification drugs:
Sativa (certain kind of marijuana)
Long Term Effects:
Loss Of Weight over time
Inability to sleep
% Of 10th and 12th Graders using the Drug: