Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Electric field of Standard Shaped Objects
Transcript of Electric field of Standard Shaped Objects
This is an application from these calculations and will give the results for some general shaped objects as listed here
There is another tutorial on how to calculate the Electric field from any object.
Disk of charge
Ring of charge
Rod of charge
Sphere of charge
Using one of these equations tends to be straight forward. Here is an example.
What is the electric field 5 cm away from an infinte line of charge having a charge density of 2 nC for every 3 meters?
What is the Electric field 1.5 m away from a 4 nC charged ring having a radius of 65 cm?
What is the Electric field from this ring as z>>R ?