Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
#6A - Power of PMA
Transcript of #6A - Power of PMA
Know your personal strengths
Journal Entry - In your journal, write down 3 of your strengths as they relate to work skills.
Answer each of the following:
1. I am thankful for...
2. Other people compliment me on my ability to...
3. Something I would like other people to know about me is...
4. I am really good about myself when...
5. I am proud of my ability to...
6. Something nice I recently did for someone else was...
Watch Video Clip
Journal Entry: Watch these video clips, choose your favorite, and decide what message you can take from it and apply it to your life.
PMA = Positive Mental Attitude
#6A - Power of PM0
Skills to Pay the Bills
This curriculum was developed by the US Department of Labor and is presented by Kim Cubitt from Kim Cubitt Consulting. As I narrate each slide, at the end I may add information that is not seen on the slide to enhance your learning. Let’s begin!
Congratulations! You are done with this tutorial. Make sure that you have completed all your Journal Entries, Discussion Board Questions and Extension Activities before moving on.