Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rebates By: Karmyn and Grace
Transcript of Rebates By: Karmyn and Grace
About 1/4 or around 25% of people actually claim and use rebates.
Disadvantages of Rebates
Some companies have trouble honoring their rebate offers. Some companies offer rebates with the knowledge that only a tiny amount of people will actually claim them.
Most companies are hoping that although rebates will attract customers to buy their products, most people do not have the time to completely and correctly fill out their rebate form
Local Store Rebates
Advantages of Rebates
BY: Grace and Karmyn
For manufacturers rebates provides several advantages
It boosts company sales and visibility.
It relieves problems of excess inventory
It attracts interest from retailers
The rebate of Cellulose Insulation at Home Depot is 10% off and up to $500 if you purchase it between January 1,2011 and December 31,2016.
At Giant Eagle you can download an app to get new rebates sent to your email everyday.
Yay!!! So Cool.