Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TPS Connect
Teaching with Primary Sources-Colorado
Educational Outreach for Teachers
Creating a network of teachers who advocate teaching with primary sources
How do you Interact?
Needed to build a community
And learned a few things along the way
Needed to find a better solution...
Empower the User
Needed to work with existing systems
Needed to work other inititives
Interest in TPS Program
Content to the point and easy to access
Set out to find what tools fit our needs
Look at analysis and create goals and objectives for the project
Finding the Right Tools
Choosing a System
Blackboard, Blog, Wiki
Difficult user experience
Hard to administer
Wouldn't work with existing
Build our own
Ground up development
Open Source System
Extendable – Hundreds of Applications
Buy a System
Lack of Control
Joomla won out