Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Garfield by the pound by Jim davis
Transcript of Garfield by the pound by Jim davis
By Jim Davis
This is his 22nd book
-Ready or not,here I come!
-I see you Garfield!
-I gotta go on a diet.
The author used this craft because to make kids laugh and to make them smile .To make kids keep on reading.
-Garfield, I bought you a diet book. I know.
-I've already lost two pounds!
-To be more specific, I lost the book.
The author used this craft because to show how some one is liking some thing falsely.
-ETHEL LOOK AT THAT!
THAT'S GOTTA ME THE FATTEST ORANGE I EVER SEEN!
The author used this because to tell you that he made people in to book describe what its really isn't.
-Who wants tp lick the icing?
-....out of the bowl? oh.
The author used this so we can know what kind of onomatopoeia it is used.
-WOW! What happened to you Garfield. I found a gray hair and used hair dye,okay?
-That looks weird. I know.
-You look like mickey mouse! I KNOW!
The author used this craft because to tell how Garfield looks and feel at the same time.
Garfield by the pound
- Jon's love life is certainly improving.
-I'm dancing with a broom
-You gonna date for a while, or marry and start a family right away.
The author used this because to show that he is describing a broom as a woman.