Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Square, Square Root, Cube, Cube Root
Transcript of Square, Square Root, Cube, Cube Root
Cubed, and Cubed Roots Squared To square a number means to take that number times itself.
For instance, 5 squared is 5 x 5, which equals 25.
8 squared equals?
12 squared equals? Squared Root The opposite of squaring a number is finding the square root of a number.
The square root of a number is the number that, when squared, equals the given number.
For instance, the square root of 81 is 9 because 9 x 9 equals 81.
The square root of 36 is?
The square root of 17 is? Cubed To cube a number means to take a number times itself 3 times.
For instance, 5 cubed is 5 x 5 x 5, which equals 125.
8 cubed equals?
10 cubed equals? Cubed Root The opposite of cubing a number is to find the cube root of the number.
The cube root of a number is the number that, when cubed, equals the given number.
For instance, the cube root of 64 is 4 because 4 x 4 x 4 = 64.
The cube root of 27 equals?
The cube root of 54 equals? Squares and Square Roots Cube and Cube Roots