Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Organ trail vs. Santa Fe trail
Transcript of Organ trail vs. Santa Fe trail
Was created around 1842
About 296,000 traviled the trail
2000 miles long
Santa Fe trail
Was created September 1, 1821
1800 wagons traviled the trail
1200 miles long
End of trail
Oregon trail: People got lots of land for cheep or free and would farm it.
Santa fe trail:People took it to trad with natives and get rich quick.
Oregon trail: Floods, indian attacts, crossing mountains, and diease.
Santa fe trail: Indian attacts, drout and desserts, and mountains.
Oregon trail vs. santa fe trail