Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
C. Wright Mills
Transcript of C. Wright Mills
Nick Oulette His full name was Charles Wright Mills.
He was born August 28, 1916 in Waco, Texas! Early Life White Collar (1951),
The Power Elite (1956)
The Sociological Imagination (1959). He published three books: He taught sociology at the university of Maryland And Columbia University He received his bachelor's and master's degrees in sociology from the University of Texas and he received his doctorate from the University of Wisconsin in 1941. COLLEGE SUCCESS Mills was raise in Texas but moved from town to town, eventually settling in Dallas and Graduating from Dallas High School in 1934 While being a student at University of Texas he met Dorothy Helen Smith, who soon to be his wife. In his Books He discusses social classes especially the middle class, balance of power among the united states and the world, and connections between an individuals social environment and the world.