Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Impact Oratory
How the Audience chooses to react
depends on you!
Fear is like a shadow that follows us
at different stages of our life.
We can either RUN from it or FACE it!
When giving a speech, strong and positive
body language becomes an essential tool
to connect with the audience
Effective speaking is about speaking with
confidence and clarity
whilst reflecting your
3 Pillars of Public Speaking
to whom using
Positive & Negative Emotions
Deductive & Inductive Reasoning
to the audience
Address both sides
Have a sequence
Tips to overcome anxiety
*Play the worst
of a mirror
The only cure for insecurity/fear
Writing a speech
Sir Winston Method
• Focus on one theme.
• Use simple language.
• Draw a picture in the listener's mind.
• End with an emotion.
* Ho Hum!
* Why bring that up
* For instance
* So what?
3. Supporting points or ‘validators’
4. Describe the solution or call to action
5. Circle back to the opening hypotheses (or story)
State – Illustrate – Apply – Sell – Restate