Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Impact Oratory
How the Audience chooses to react
depends on you!
Fear is like a shadow that follows us
at different stages of our life.
We can either RUN from it or FACE it!
When giving a speech, strong and positive
body language becomes an essential tool
to connect with the audience
Effective speaking is about speaking with
confidence and clarity
whilst reflecting your
3 Pillars of Public Speaking
to whom using
Positive & Negative Emotions
Deductive & Inductive Reasoning
to the audience
Address both sides
Have a sequence
Tips to overcome anxiety
*Play the worst
of a mirror
The only cure for insecurity/fear
Writing a speech
Sir Winston Method
• Focus on one theme.
• Use simple language.
• Draw a picture in the listener's mind.
• End with an emotion.
* Ho Hum!
* Why bring that up
* For instance
* So what?
3. Supporting points or ‘validators’
4. Describe the solution or call to action
5. Circle back to the opening hypotheses (or story)
State – Illustrate – Apply – Sell – Restate