Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cardiology
The main killer in the USA of men and woman is heart disease.
How to become a cardiologist..
To become a cardiologist you need extensive training, including medical school, at least three years of residency, an exam, and at least three years of cardiology training.
When to see your Cardiologist.
When you feel the need of air, chest pain, or dizziness is time for a check-up.
Last but not least!!!
The good thing about being all those years in school, is that you get to experience saving someone's life. Oh, and you get paid good.
KEEP IT HEALTHY!
What do Cardiologist do?
To get started, the cardiologist perform physical examinations (a regular check-up) in worst cases you will need to get more exams, like ECG, X-ray, or blood test. Every case is different.