Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ted Rogers
Died: December 2nd 2008 (75)
-Married to Lorretta Anne Robinson
-4 Children: Lisa, Edward, Melinda, Martha.
-Founded by Ted Rogers in 1960 as an FM radio station (CHFI)
-Established as Rogers Communications in 1967
-Now is one of Canada's largest media conglomerates
-Today provides internet services
-Rogers Home Monitoring
-Publishing Based in Toronto Ontario Education -Upper Canada College -Graduated from The University of Toronto
-Bachelor of Arts
-Member of the Sigma Chi fraternity Osgood Hall Law School Rogers
- 1.5 Billion in profits
-12.5 Billion in sales
(This Year) Employs close to 28,745 people Ted Donated $15 Million to Ryerson University towards scholarships and to fund the Ted Rogers School of Management Company Education Philanthropy BIO Problems the Company has Faced
- The main challenge that Rogers faces is its competition with companies such as Bell, and Telus. The End Owns: Ted Rogers Awards and Recognitions
-In 2006 Ted Rogers was inducted into the Canada's Telecommunications Hall of Fame
-A section of Jarvis St. in Toronto which runs next to the Rogers Communications headquarters was renamed Ted Rogers Way in his honour. -Ted was a very succeful buisness leader
-His title was President and Ceo Of Rogers Communications
-Also the Founder