Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Engineering Inspiration
- Job shadow of my cousin David Eubanks a Mechanical Engineer at Seimens Medical
-The fact that engineering is always expanding and changing.
One of the many great challenges of engineering is finding ways to provide clean water.
How is this a problem?
Lack of clean water is resposible for more death than war. 1 in 6 people do not have adequate access to water.
Many peoplethink filtering salt water may be th answer however it is very expensive.
Then what technologies are being put into place?
Technologies to turn sewage and waste water into non personal uses such as irrigation or industrial purposes.
Why do we need water?
What inspired me to get into engineering?
Water for personal uses only count for less than 5% of the worlds uses.
mainly used for agriculture and industry uses.