Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solar Energy
Solar power is a renewable energy source that is harnessed from the power of the sun with the use of solar cells, usually in the form of panels.
Why is Solar Power Important?
Negative Aspects of Solar Energy
Expensive to maintain
Will require repair, which is expensive.
Who Does Solar Energy Directly Effect?
With the development of enough solar panels to sustain the country, the US would no longer depend on oil producing countries which therefore stand to lose profit from American business.
On the contrary, solar panel manufacturers and installers would benefit greatly, as well as the earth
Positive Aspects of Solar Energy
What is Solar Energy, and How Does it Work?
Solar power is important because it is:
clean (does not cause air or water pollution)
unlimited in the ways it can be used.
Immediately eliminates dependency on foreign oil
Cleaner than oil
Reduces dependency on fossil fuels in general