Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of About HENKEL
"To position the company as a brand customers and consumers can trust and to make people's lives easier, better and more beautiful with our products and technologies".
1. Work specialization:
they are not over specialized there as each employee in the company performs various tasks when he/she ends with their previous task.
: Egypt, Sheraton-Cairo.
c. Product :
such as Persil, Pritt, Shwarzkoph, Pantene, Pril, Dac, and General…etc.
Has its own factory each product line has its own production manager.
e. Customer :
Has own marketing researcher working at the R & D department. The do not outsource them.
The Elements of HENKEL Company
1. HENKEL is at high level at
attention to details
as it cares a lot on the internal and external performance of the company including the competitors and what’s new.
2. HENKEL at the
, it balances between the process (detergents and cosmetics)and the results it gains. As they care a lot about them both .
3. The employees at HENKEL are very successful at their work and their innovations so absolutely Henkel cares on
inside the organization as the well as the
Dimension of HENKEL culture
4. HENKEL does practice
as the organization it is mainly based on marketers and there is no individual works at marketing.
5. HENKEL seeks for competition as they always
at innovating new products to always have
in the market.
6. HENKEL is
at its position and market place between their competitors, so they are having financial
7. HENKEL is a brand like a friend and they are risk taking,
they always seek for
to satisfy their
existing customers and to attract new ones.
1. HENKEL is affected badly by the
that happens in Egypt.
2. HENKEL is practicing its job freely with no rules or
by the law that insult them in their work.
3. HENKEL changes due to the
as it is an innovator.
The General environment at HENKEL
4. According to the
HENKEL is targeting males and females but mainly females.
5. HENKEL has high
due to their innovations.
6. HENKEL is a multinational company so it is targeting
but their success at each country depends on its economic situation and if
there is terrorism.
Cont' The General ...
Components of mission statement
Done by: Nourhan Safwat
Cont' the elements..
Chain of command:
The managers that report and asks for tasks from its employees.
The top managers are taking the lead and give orders to the other managers.
The other managers are taking this orders and giving it to other employees.
Unity of command
Each employee has its own boss and manager who should report the final task to him/her.
Cont' the elements..
Span of control:
The numbers of the employees who are supervised with managers are working effectively.
The top managers make all the decisions and the employees carry out those orders.
There are fewer limitations and constraints on how the employees should do their work as Henkel is mainly a marketing company and it’s not that formal.
3. Social and political groups
5. Trade and Industry Association