Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
... I Am College...
CMC provides an innovative and challenging personalized
education that prepares students socially and academically
for college and career-related programs.
Graduating With Associates Degree
College Prep Program
Pathways 1: Sue Pesznecker- Writing 121 and Ben Byers- Public Speaking - COMM-111
Pathways 2: Sue Pesznecker- Writing 122 and Ernesto - Spanish 101.
Pathways 3: Veronica Short- Spanish-102
and John Jarvi- History-203
Students Should be able to Demonstrate...
College Ready Skills Include:
Communication with peers, Instructors, Staff, etc.
1. Every student feels emotionally and academically safe and is a part of n accepting school culture.
2. Every student progresses academically toward college and career-related opportunities thought the
Mrs. Andrews- Biology/ Health
Ameena Amadahl-Mason- Math
Amy Bishop- Science
Victor Castorini- Language Arts , Math, YTA
Ryan DeGregorio- R.E.A.C.H(Social Studies)
Alana Jevert- Glover- Language Arts
Harmony CCC Campus OIT Building
College Extended Option (CEO Program)
Student Progress and Tracking
Midterm progress reports.
Mandatory meetings with counselor.
$800 a term for classes, anything more must come out of your pocket.
Book Stipend (What is is again?)
How to Get Into Pathways (The Process)
Show College Ready Skills
Get Recommended by Your Adviser
Have good grades and attendance
Get nominated by teachers
(25 kids per term)
Fill out College Application
Attend Interview with CCC faculty