Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Celebrity Presentation: Greyson Chance
Transcript of Celebrity Presentation: Greyson Chance
:O XD Greyson (Micheal)Chance Born in
-16 August 1997
-Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
-Origin (brought up)in Edmond, Oklahoma, USA
-Pop rock, piano rock
-Keyboard, Piano, vocals
Present: 2010 NEARLY
THERE !!! Greyson sang his piano cover of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi'' at a sixth-grade music festival
(April 2010). Which then became a hit on YouTube, gaining 48 million view.
Followed by two of his original compositions, "Stars" and "Broken Hearts", gained over 5 and 7 million views respectively on his YouTube channel. Continuing... BYEBYE How did he become famous? -Ellen DeGeneres' first saw the video after Chance's brother, Tanner Chance, wrote to her show suggesting she watch it. The video had about 10,000 views when DeGeneres first saw it.
-Labeled by 'eleveneleven' , 'Maverick' and 'Streamline, Geffene's after he's been invited to perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. TIRED>> @o@'' LOL :) XO His first album
(October 2010) ^ ^ ~Hold On Till
( August 2, 2011) TO Paparazzi cover. What I like about him :
-He has positive thinking
-Never gives up
-The meaning of his songs
-How he express his words into a song "I love artists who are able to communicate their emotions through music and sing from the heart. That’s what I’m hoping to do with my songs."
- Greyson C. In my opinion, he helped people speak out the hard times being in the teenage zone through his songs. It was easy to understand his feelings in most of his songs.