Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
About My speech
Transcript of About My speech
This speech was given on November 17,1957.It was given in Montgomery,Alabama.
What this speech Means to me
This speech means that you should like your enemy, even if they don't like or accept you.Just because someone doesn’t like you,it doesn’t mean you can’t be nice to them.
This speech was given by Martin Luther King Junior . Here is him giving the speech.
Now,I am going to read the next part of the speech.
Around this time,the Vietnam war had just started.Many great inventions had not been invented yet.Segragation was still allowed.
Thanks for watching
Martin Luther King was a preacher at Dexter Avenue Church in Montgomery,Alabama
He was a Non-violent no segregation leader.