Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A little round-up
Transcript of A little round-up
My name is David.
I am struggling to be as versatile
as I can be.
I can do this..
First I made a lot of music as a freelancer.
.. with these:
In 2007, I started working at DuoDecad Kft. at customer support & content management.
They couldn't handle my overwhelming awesomeness so I got promoted to shift leader at customer support in 7 months.
In 2009, I became a media buyer at the same company.
Besides doing traffic acquisition, I worked shoulder-to-shoulder with product management, usability testers, designers, whatnot.
The stakes were high, we had a network of sites with 25+ million unique visitors a day.
That's about the entire population of Australia.
I am considered as a creative mind so I
was often partaking in brainstormings, plannings and introductions of new features.
Support and Marketing experiences go well hand-in-hand, apparently.
Anyway.. I also like to make stupid, weird animations, because I can.
I was on sick days here, so...
Here is one I made for LJ.com from home in 1 day, music & speech included.
Some other astounding details:
- I prefer walking everywhere (even if it takes 45 minutes in snowfall)
- I'm left handed
- One time, as a kid, I almost swallowed a bee accidentally
- I'm learning mandarin chinese, because they say it's difficult.
- I also like to cook!
MY GOAL: To be a part of a great team and help people get engaged with the product, be it marketing, customer care or usability tips. The key is...
(+36) 30 995 7496
Right now, I am working remotely for a
company abroad as a product- and project manager, but functioning as a swiss army knife,
doing also email- and social marketing, copywriting, and occasionally design.