Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A little round-up
Transcript of A little round-up
My name is David.
I am struggling to be as versatile
as I can be.
I can do this..
First I made a lot of music as a freelancer.
.. with these:
In 2007, I started working at DuoDecad Kft. at customer support & content management.
They couldn't handle my overwhelming awesomeness so I got promoted to shift leader at customer support in 7 months.
In 2009, I became a media buyer at the same company.
Besides doing traffic acquisition, I worked shoulder-to-shoulder with product management, usability testers, designers, whatnot.
The stakes were high, we had a network of sites with 25+ million unique visitors a day.
That's about the entire population of Australia.
I am considered as a creative mind so I
was often partaking in brainstormings, plannings and introductions of new features.
Support and Marketing experiences go well hand-in-hand, apparently.
Anyway.. I also like to make stupid, weird animations, because I can.
I was on sick days here, so...
Here is one I made for LJ.com from home in 1 day, music & speech included.
Some other astounding details:
- I prefer walking everywhere (even if it takes 45 minutes in snowfall)
- I'm left handed
- One time, as a kid, I almost swallowed a bee accidentally
- I'm learning mandarin chinese, because they say it's difficult.
- I also like to cook!
MY GOAL: To be a part of a great team and help people get engaged with the product, be it marketing, customer care or usability tips. The key is...
(+36) 30 995 7496
Right now, I am working remotely for a
company abroad as a product- and project manager, but functioning as a swiss army knife,
doing also email- and social marketing, copywriting, and occasionally design.