Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sir Issac Newton
Transcript of Sir Issac Newton
Life of Newton
Newton was an only child and, never knew his real father.
during his life, Newton invented the telescope, studied motion and gravity, and also helped invent calculus. He was also an astronomer.
Newton was born in 1642 (on Christmas!). He wasn't happy as a child. He as autistic and had Asperger Syndrome. He didn't have lots of friends.
Newton went to Trinity collage in 1661. While there he started studying Aristotle and his work. Shortly after he found out that scientists like Galileo, Rene' Descartes, Johannes Kepler and others were studying more new things, he went exploring Europe, and started looking into things that allowed him to do
work of his own.
During his life, Newton built the first reflecting telescope. He also figured out the color spectrum. One of the most important things he did is invent the laws of gravity and motion.