Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Space Frame
Deﬁnition Of Space Frame & Space Truss:
A space frame is a structure system assembled of linear elements so arranged that forces are transferred in a three-dimensional manner.
* functional aesthetics and system predictability
* structural efficiency with system-wide transfer of concentrated loads
* long-spam capabilities with live loading resistance
*compact packaging, design freedom, construction simplicity and light weight
* frame rigidity in three dimensions
* cost effectiveness through modular design
* easy to install and dismantle
* ensures consistency of quality.
Types of the system
Details of the system
Transmission of loads
The common types of covering materials of space frame:
Finish Requirements :-
ASSEMBLY-ERECTION OF SPACE FRAMES :
modern sports stadiums
building interior and exterior decorative frames.
airport terminals, railway stations and bus terminals.
auditoriums and exhibition halls.
Type of materials for space frame:-
Space Frames' Components:
Introduction to Space Frame & Space Truss:
use the space frame total range of building types, such as sports arenas, exhibition pavilions, assembly halls, transportation, terminals, airplane hangars, workshops, and warehouses
Way of space frame install
Assembly - erection method
Assebly - sliding method