Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Space Frame
Deﬁnition Of Space Frame & Space Truss:
A space frame is a structure system assembled of linear elements so arranged that forces are transferred in a three-dimensional manner.
* functional aesthetics and system predictability
* structural efficiency with system-wide transfer of concentrated loads
* long-spam capabilities with live loading resistance
*compact packaging, design freedom, construction simplicity and light weight
* frame rigidity in three dimensions
* cost effectiveness through modular design
* easy to install and dismantle
* ensures consistency of quality.
Types of the system
Details of the system
Transmission of loads
The common types of covering materials of space frame:
Finish Requirements :-
ASSEMBLY-ERECTION OF SPACE FRAMES :
modern sports stadiums
building interior and exterior decorative frames.
airport terminals, railway stations and bus terminals.
auditoriums and exhibition halls.
Type of materials for space frame:-
Space Frames' Components:
Introduction to Space Frame & Space Truss:
use the space frame total range of building types, such as sports arenas, exhibition pavilions, assembly halls, transportation, terminals, airplane hangars, workshops, and warehouses
Way of space frame install
Assembly - erection method
Assebly - sliding method