Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Business in Africa
Transcript of Business in Africa
Official language throughout most of Africa is Afrikaans.
Costs and Activities
: To rent a Toyota Corolla 2.0 for 10 days it will be $1011.06.
President of Africa
Yes or No
I would say no. Africa's economy is at a down fall. Business that are starting are not doing so well. Africa is a very poverty strickened country.
Diet and Nutrition
Africa is one of the least carnivorous areas.
Most people in Africa believe that renting homes or property is irresponsible. They are taught at a young age to buy a home rather than renting.
Religion and other Beliefs
The most prominent religions are muslim and Christian. 40.6% are Christian and 45% are muslim. 14.4% are un-voted.
Women holds up a that says "The Best World, Yes We Can."
Group of women setting at a table and talking.
Business Customs and Practices
Letter from Barack Obama stating that he favors the "Doing Business in Africa" campaign.
Powerful cult Eckankar, plans to eventually take over Africa, but never says what country.
Since they do not eat alot of meat, they must consume a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Suits (For men)
Dresses (For Women)
Health care can be very limited in some parts of Africa.
Dankie. Thank You.
Wat is jou naam? What is your name?
Hoe kan ek jou help? How can I help you?
My naam is .. My name is...
Die prys is ... The price is...
Jou welkom Your Welcome
Hoe is jy? How are you?
For a Hotel
: Quarry Inn charges $908.74 for a room for 10 days and 9 nights.
Nelson Mandela museum of South Africa: Cost $82.00 (American Money)
- Jiff peanut butter has alot of protien that may people need.
- Jiff peanut butter has a lower price and would sell.
- Many companies may buy this and donate to certain orginzations.
- Very poverty strickened country. If not a big thing, may not sell after awhile.
- Alot of people donate food to the worst parts of the country.
- Peanut butter is easy to come by.
Flights 3420 / 7918
Flight 3420 operated by TRANS STATES AIRLINES DBA UNITED EXPRESS
Flight 7918 operated by South African Airways
South African Airways
Flight 4593 Stops
Depart: 1:19 PMSt Louis, MO (STL)
Arrive: 7:40 AM
East London, South Africa (ELS)
Connect in: Washington, Dakar, Johannesburg
Total Travel Time: 34 hrs 21 mins
Guaranteed Best Price
Total Round-Trip $3762.59
US passport $165.00
Flight (Round Trip): $3760.59
One McDonalds Meal: $54.88 X 15= $823.20