Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The world of computers.
Transcript of The world of computers.
All about computers
By: Shannon Cooper
The first computer was invented on February 15 1946, by a young man called Konrad Zuse in his parents living room
Computers of today
Every day computers become more developed the computers of today's are now becoming better developed including touch screens!¬
The future of computers
Computers are expected to become computers that can run through your voice or maybe even your mind.
Many years time
In many years time to come it is expected that computers wont even exist there will be tablets or phones that can do everything a computer can do instead because you cant carry a computer around but you can carry a phone around though