Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Way Of Reinventing Schools
Transcript of A Way Of Reinventing Schools
world is changing new generations brain development schools are
doing worse funding less passion boredom same routine read, take notes,
memorize,& test new technology changing students why hasn't the
changed? make the educational system fit the student, not force the student to fit the educational system what am I getting at...? let the student decide make the student want to learn there are
intelligences = different
styles 1) visual/spatial
7) intrapersonal does sitting in a classroom, taking notes, memorizing, and testing fit all 7? design a school for student multiples of the same lass but designed for each learning style everyone learns the same material but in the beast way fit How it will work elementary *learn basics math
*teachers pay close attention to each studentin order to find the strengths and weaknesses of each student *records will be kept and shared with parents to help decide the best learning style for the child middle *student is given more choices *meeting with teacher, parent, & student to decide what is best. no smart and dumb
there will be an area everyone is good at, & others they are not high school *rang of classes with different teaching styles *pick what is fit for him/her self *for the next 4 years it will help gear students towards their career path Crazy free for all?
...NO *every brain is differnt, laid out different, built different
*different neuron paths NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY B/C THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! Sources on Learning Differently *http://www.centerforlearningdifferences.org/