Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Writing Takeover
+ your laptop
+ eyes and ears + We are going to give you a topic and we will give you and your group 1 minute and 30 seconds to type as much as you can on your own laptop.
+ You want to write the beginning of the story.Then, once time is up you will pass your computer on to the next person (1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 1)
+ Then the next student will add onto your story for another minute and a half. We will keep doing this until everyone has their laptop back to them. + Today is the 100th day of school so we wanted to have your story to have something to do with 100.
+ Your topic is “If you had only 100 hours to live what would you do?" (no limitations on anything.) Be creative!
+ DO NOT discuss what you are writing about with your group members. It will ruin the fun. “If you had only 100 hours
left to live what would
you do and why? "