Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Candice Brown
Topics of Discussion
1)What it Means to Me
What It Means to Me
It is very important to me and i care about it very much.
I don't care what race or ethnicites your are from because i like all people i don't look at no one differently.
I accept others no matter what i treat all people the same because, i respect them.
Just because, we are different from one another that means we don't have to treat them different from us.
I think that we should celebrate cultural appreciation.The reason i think we should celebrate is because just because we are different from others don mean that we have to treat them differently because its not fair for others.We can from other cultures and they can things we never knew and we can teach them things we never new that is why this is so important to me.
Seen By : Katelyn Robertson