Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
M&M's informative speech
Transcript of M&M's informative speech
• Peanut M&M's were introduced, but first appeared only in the color tan.
• When peanut M&M's made their debut, so did the tagline 'Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.'
• And in the same period the world famous M&M’s characters made their television debut. 1960:
* Almond centered were marketed then withdrawn
* M&M's added the yellow, red, and green colors 1976 : * Red candies were eliminated in 1976 because of health concerns and were replaced with orange-colored candies.
* The action was purely to satisfy worried consumers. 1980: Introduced to Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia and the United Kingdom 1988:
* Almond-centered became a standard part of the product line .
* And red candies were reintroduced ten years after their withdrawal. 1995:
* Consumers voted on which colour would replace the tan M&M's.
* Blue was the winner, replacing tan. 1998: "The Official Candy of the New Millennium," since MM is the Roman numeral for 2000. 2002: "M&M's Global Color Vote" to add a new color aqua, pink, and purple.
Purple won and was featured for a limited time. 2005:
Mars added "Mega M&M's" to the lineup.
55% larger than the traditional M&M's. The colors for Mega M&M's were changed to less-bright colors 2007
Lady Liberty M&M statue to kick off a campaign encouraging Americans to create their own M&M characters 2008: My M&M's launched 'Faces,' 2012: M&M's launched a new character Ms Brown Plan