Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
If you whent to the MOON!
Transcript of If you whent to the MOON!
air craft Luna 2 in 1969. The first landing was on July 20, 1969. The moon has been known since prehistoric times. The moon has bee kown since preitoric times. The moon is the second brightest object in the sky after the sun. The moon orbits the earth once per month. The time between successive new moon is 29.5 day. The moon is known for the first foot
prints fom th first people
on the moon. When the moon was formed the surface was molten rock. The moon is about 4,600,000,000
years old. Some craters are so small that 100 of them could fit on
your finger. Some craters can get to be 54mi. across. The moon is 2,160miles(3,476) across. The End