Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Giver- Rules of the community
Transcript of The Giver- Rules of the community
1. Telling of Feelings at Night
2. Sharing of Dreams in the Morning Pg. 5 Two Children-one male,one female-to each family unit. pg. 8 pg. 1 The Names of new children are kept secret until the Naming ceremony Pg. 12 Children are not allowed to ride bikes before they become 9s. Pg. 13 Objects are not to be removed from the recreation area and snacks are to be eaten not hoarded. Pg. 23 Bragging and Rudeness are against the rules Pg. 27 Community Members are not to look upon one another's nakedness. Pg. 30 Stirrings must be reported in order for treatment to take place. Pg. 37 At the ceremony of 8s, children have their comfort objects taken away. Pg. 18