Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
Transcript of Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
You will be looking at cells as the components of tissue. Systems http://www.teachers-direct.co.uk/resources/wordsearches/preview.aspx?puzzle-number=1087112 Starter Complete
word search http://sciencenetlinks.com/interactives/systems.html Have a go at putting together Arnold? How do your lungs work:
Respiratory system http://www.scubaboyinc.co.uk/work/guide-to-the-human-body.aspx Watch the clip showing the human circulatory and respiratory systems http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/human-circulatory-and-digestive-system/12224.html http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/interactives/3djigsaw_02/index.shtml?organs Your task:
You will need to work in pairs and prepare a poster showing the organs in the body.