Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
rosa parks jocelynn wisner
Transcript of rosa parks jocelynn wisner
She was named Rosa Louis when she was born.
Rosa was home schooled until she was 11 years old.
She went to college for a little bit until she dropped out to care for her grandmother that was ill. Later In Life Rosa Parks married a smart young man named Raymond Parks.
When her grandmother died she was forced to move in with her husband Raymond. Achievements Rosa stood up for her rights.
She refused to change her seat just so the white man could sit down.
Of course, Rosa had to get put in jail for disobeying the law. Words to Describe Rosa Parks Brave (she stood up even know its against the law)
Smart (she stood up because she knew she would have changed the rights)
Honest (she was honest about what happened on the bus) Rosa Parks changed my life because..... If it wasn't for Rosa, my grandpa wouldn't have almost no rights all. She taught me to stand up for myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2KBh9JPj0&feature=player_detailpage