Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Skittles Presentation
*http://www.youtube.com How Did Skittles Come to Be? Skittle Production Where they manufacture Skittles, they make over 200,000,000 individual Skittles a day, which adds up to above 47,000 bags a day! Something else that is interesting is it takes 8 hours to put on the hard outer shell of Skittles. Talk about time consuming! Video Quiz What is the 6 flavor packages of Skittles?
How many companies have Skittles been running under?
How many hours does it take to put the outer shell on a Skittle? Answers The flavors are: Original, Wild Berry, Tropical, Sour, Crazy Core, and FIzzl'd Fruit packages.
Skittles have been running under 2 companies, Mars Candy company and the Wrigley Company.
It takes 8 hours to put the hard outer shell on a single Skittle.