Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Skittles Presentation
*http://www.youtube.com How Did Skittles Come to Be? Skittle Production Where they manufacture Skittles, they make over 200,000,000 individual Skittles a day, which adds up to above 47,000 bags a day! Something else that is interesting is it takes 8 hours to put on the hard outer shell of Skittles. Talk about time consuming! Video Quiz What is the 6 flavor packages of Skittles?
How many companies have Skittles been running under?
How many hours does it take to put the outer shell on a Skittle? Answers The flavors are: Original, Wild Berry, Tropical, Sour, Crazy Core, and FIzzl'd Fruit packages.
Skittles have been running under 2 companies, Mars Candy company and the Wrigley Company.
It takes 8 hours to put the hard outer shell on a single Skittle.