Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Princess Diana
Princess Diana was born on July 1, 1961
She married Prince Charles, and had 2 sons.Later on she got a divorce.
Princess Diana was very positive helping the kids at hospitals with Cancer and AIDS.
Impact on Society
Social Justice Issue
Princess Diana helped change the world's opinion on these diseases, and gave hope to people with AIDS.
Princess Diana was fighting for the people suffering from AIDS and other serious health problems
Princess Diana died in a car crash on August 31, 1997
Her charities helped many
Many people still believed you could catch AIDS just from holding hands, but Diana changed their belief.
Princess Diana sat on the sick bed of a man with AIDS and held his hand, which changed the views of many.
Her charities are now ran by her two sons and they still help the poor and sick.